Copper kitchen utensils not only look beautiful they are also health friendly. Since ages cooper utensils have been used to preserve clean water and as cooking wares.
Copper with its high thermal and electric conductivity is best metal to cook food on low gas and to preserve it for long time due to its antimicrobial, anti – oxidant and anti – inflammatory properties.
In earlier time people used to preserve Ganga Jal (water) in copper vessels for years to maintain its purity. Ayurveda always recommends storing water in cooper and silver vessel and today even science has agreed with the point. Cooper vessel purifies the water in safe and natural way than any modern UV filters and RO purifiers can do. The water tends to become antimicrobial, anti- carcinogenic, anti – oxidant and acquires certain quality of the mineral that is vital for human health.
- Preserves food and water for long time.
- Positively charged water balance the pH level of body.
- Ayurveda recommends copper water for the prevention of arthritis.
- Slow down the aging process by preventing cell damage.
- Easy to carry from one place to another.
- Easy to clean and manageable.
- Enhance the beauty of your kitchen.
Copper utensils are highly recommended for your healthy life.